Monday, December 11, 2017

Pope Francis Sides With Muslim Activist Groups Over Declaration Of Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel

“Concerns about the prospectives for peace in the region are the object in these days of various initiatives, among them meetings called urgently by the Arab League and the Organization for Islamic Cooperation,” the communiqué read.
BEST BUDDIES!

Revelation 18:4 -


And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her My people that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

On Wednesday, Pope Francis appealed for respect for the “status quo” in Jerusalem, after the United States announced the transfer of its embassy in Israel to the Holy City.

“My thoughts now turn to Jerusalem,” the Pope said in the Vatican’s Paul VI Hall after his weekly General Audience. “I cannot remain silent about my deep concern for the situation that has been created in the last days.”
FULL STORY HERE:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment