Monday, April 18, 2016

 
I AM A HATER

By Coach Dave Daubenmire
April 14, 2016
NewsWithViews.com

I have finally decided to come clean. I suspect that many of you have realized it for years. In fact, my inbox usually fills up very quickly after I write one of my stinging commentaries.
“You are a hater!” goes the usual template. The writer then goes off on a litany of accusations which supposedly prove that I am a hater.
In the earlier stages of my somewhat “public” life as a “conservative” commentator I used to spend valuable time trying to convince the email trolls of my virtue and the fact that they are mischaracterizing my character.
Eventually I grew tired of the rather boring ad nauseam, semi conjunctive apology for a trait that I didn’t possess. I finally figured out that trying to convince haters that I was not a hater was a waste of valuable time. After a bit of introspection I decided it was time to come clean and admit what all those who don’t know me had concluded they know about me.
I am a hater. I finally admit it. I am a hater. And a proud one, I might add.
I hate what homosexuality does to people. I hate the destructive nature of that debaucherous behavior and the impact it has on the individual. I hate the pain that it causes to innocent parents and siblings. I hate that it is taught to our children as normal behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment