Thursday, February 11, 2016

The ‘Queen Of Heaven’ Of The Catholic Church Comes From Pagan Babylon

Rome, the greatest and longest-lived human world-ruling empire, assimilated religions from her many conquered territories. All these religions had commonalities, for they all came from Babylon. These practices infiltrated and overcame the professing Christian Church, which later came to be dominated by Rome itself. Many pagan religions had mother and child worship, whether Devaki and Krishna (India), Isis and Horus (Egypt), Venus or Fortuna and Jupiter (Rome), etc. Each nation gave different names to essentially the same god or goddess.
queen-of-heaven-virgin-mary-baby-jesus-semiramis-tammuz-nimrod-catholic-roman-church-babylon-mystery-religion

The Roman Catholic traditions of the “Madonna and Child” began back in pagan Babylon with the stories of Nimrod, Semiramis and the baby Tammuz.

"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle a fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger."  Jeremiah 7:18 (KJV)

Until the age of 30, I was your typical product of the Roman Catholic system. I had been sprinkled as a baby, received “first holy communion”, confessed my sins to a ‘priest’, and completed the Catholic sacrament of “Confirmation” all by the time I was in 5th grade. If anyone would have asked me who the “Queen of Heaven” was, I could answer them immediately and accurately. The “Queen of Heaven” was the same Virgin Mary that I had been taught to to pray to and to seek salvation from all my life. What I did not know, however, was that God in the Bible says that the “queen of heaven” is a pagan abomination that provokes Him to anger.
In order to attempt to staunch the flow of criticism Catholics receive about idol worship of mere humans like the biblical Mary, we were trained to tell people that “no, we do not worship Mary, we simply venerate her out of respect”. But for those of us on the “inside”, we knew different. We were taught to pray to Mary more than to anyone else, with prayers like this one:

 O Mother of Perpetual Help, grant me ever to be able to call upon thy powerful name, since thy name is the help of the living and the salvation of the dying. Ah, Mary most pure, Mary most sweet, grant that thy name from this day forth may be to me the very breath of life. Dear Lady, delay not to come to my assistance whenever I call upon thee; for in all the temptations that assail me, in all the necessities that befall me, I will never leave off calling upon thee, ever repeating: Mary, Mary. What comfort, what sweetness, what confidence, what tenderness fills my soul at the sound of thy name, at the very thought of thee! I give thanks to our Lord, who for my sake hath given thee a name so sweet, so lovable, so mighty. But I am not content merely to speak thy name; I would utter it for very love of thee; it is my desire that love should ever remind me to name thee, Mother of Perpetual Help.   
                                                                     GOT THE PICTURE?
REST OF STORY AND VIDEOS HERE: 





No comments:

Post a Comment