Monday, February 29, 2016

Image result for george pell images        
He just didn't know?
He didn't care!

Pell: "it's a sad story (that of Ridsdale) but it was not much interest to me"
 interfering with children.
Cardinal Pell: "I couldn't say that I ever knew that everyone knew. I knew a number of people did. I didn't know whether it was common knowledge or whether it wasn't. It's a sad story and it wasn't of much interest to me."

Cardinal George Pell has arrived at Rome's Hotel Quirinale for the second day of his testimony at the Royal Commission into child sexual abuse. It's been widely reported that he told the media scrum "
I HAVE THE FULL BACKING OF THE POPE" 

Do the abused victims and their families have the "Full backing of the Pope?" We didn't hear from him!
His silence is deafening! 
MORE STORIES HERE: 

No comments:

Post a Comment