Wednesday, August 19, 2015


Planned Parenthood Butchers Cut Through Live Baby’s Face To Extract Brain

by Geoffrey Grider

In the latest video produced by the Center for Medical Progress, Holly O’Donnell describes a medical technician using scissors to cut through the face of a newly aborted but nearly fully developed baby boy at a Planned Parenthood facility so that his intact brain could be extracted.

"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time: THOU SHALT NOT KILL; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment." Matt. 5:21


"Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but upon all these.
                                             Jeremiah 2:21 

"Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression. the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul"? Mic.6:7


ARTICLE HERE: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=34909

"....but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves."  Jude 10 b.

No comments:

Post a Comment